- You can tell what type of plastic your container is by looking on the bottom of the container.
- You CAN recycle envelopes with the plastic windows.
- Don’t contaminate recyclables with food or wet garbage!
- Once a bag of recyclables is contaminated all of it has to be discarded as TRASH.
Recycling at Mizzou
Confused about what to recycle and where to recycle it on Mizzou’s campus? Check out these resources…
- MU recycling guide: all the information you need about acceptable recycling materials and methods
- On-campus recycling: recycle paper, cardboard, containers and more on-campus
- Pocket recycling guide: a handy, quick tips fact sheet
Recycling in CoMo
What about the Columbia community? The city of Columbia has some great tips and resources for recycling within city limits. Check out these recycling opportunities for Columbia residents.